Wednesday 4 March 2009

Studio Shoots, Viz, Ex Vinyls, And Other News

I have done two photo shoots in the studio recently which I will put on my website soon

One of the Ex New Vinyls  this is one unedited image from the shoot
 

One shoot with the Viz Co-Founder Simon Donald and his new characters - some unedited photographs of his new characters are below. For more info and details of his upcoming shows check out his website www.simondonald.com


Dominic Farquhar


Barry Shithouse



Bingo From Benton


Tonight I am going to photograph Simon Donald at a live gig performing as Barry Shithouse. Tomorrow I am hopefully doing a studio photo shoot with Spies In Limbo then if time allows off to see Daisy Riots at The End bar. Friday I will be at Adam Bomb at Trillians.

Saturday I am shooting my first and possibly only wedding as a favour  for a good friend Phil - I am more nervous about this than anything else this week.

Sunday I am going to see Carl Barat in Stockton - I hope I can get some photographs from this one.

I will check in next week with a review of Carl's gig.

Dave
x


No comments: