Monday 23 February 2009

Sorting Some Photographs Of Peter Doherty From Liverpool

I have got round to sorting some of my photographs of Peter Doherty's acoustic set at the opening of Studio Nightclub in Liverpool - happy memories of the summer it was one day that it did not rain. although Peter may have been feeling the cold wearing his natty overcoat. I put three of the shots here http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidwala/sets/72157614245903433/ all being well I will add more soon.

I particularly  like this shot with  the audience I think he was playing Up The Bracket - I can see two crooked fingers:


It reminds me this shot I took at a gig in Glasgow in July 2004



Anyhow his solo album is imminent Grace/Wastelands check out the official Myspace for info


Currently preparing for a studio shoot with an up and coming local band - I only hope for one thing from today - that is they turn up!






No comments: