Thursday 19 February 2009

Calling Any Up And Coming Bands For Photo Shoots

I am doing a project on up and coming bands primarily in North East England but all are welcome. Please contact me via this blog or from the contact form on my website:
www.davidwala.com

My idea is to shoot some portraits on location or in a photography studio  , and if agreeable do some shots of the band members doing their day job.

I am shooting the following local bands in the coming week  if you get time  check them out :

Spies In Limbo


The reincarnation of The New Vinyls 


The Runwells recent winners of the Jack Daniels unsigned band competition in Newcastle


On a more personal note I love this photograph of my old school Vans 




I am off to see The Durutti Column tonight - I love this quote from his website "Vini Reilly is The Durutti Column. It is 2008, he still has control and does all kinds of ridiculous things"

x








No comments: